Blackpool, FY2 9SZ
Blackpool, FY4 1DB
Blackpool, FY1 4EP
Rotherham, S62 5JN
Rotherham, S62 5ND
Mexborough, , United Kingdom
Auchencairn, Scotland DG7 1QL, United Kingdom
Nottingham, East Midlands , United Kingdom
manchester, north west M2
Redcar, North Yorkshire TS10
Paddock Wood, Tonbridge
Blackpool, Central Prom.
Offers Over £250,000
Blackpool, North Prom.
Spalding, PE11, United Kingdom
Offers Over £1,100,000
London, N23, United Kingdom
Luton, LU1, England
Don't have an account? Create your account, it takes less than a minute.
Lost your password?
It takes less than a minute. If you already have an account login.
Enter your email address and we'll send you a link you can use to pick a new password.
What Are The Steps?
1. One of our dedicated consultants will contact you to discuss your new property purchase and answer any questions you may have.
2. We send you our Non-Disclosure & Non-Circumvent Agreement and Finders Fee Agreement for you to sign. These standard agreements protect all parties involved from disclosing confidential information about the vendors and the deal or contacting them directly.
3. You Pay your Finders Fee. We understand that you may feel uncomfortable paying your Fee at this stage, but this Fee is fully refundable and gives you exclusivity to the deal so that no other buyer can access it.
4. We arrange for you to go and view the property. We believe it is important that you or your representative view the property you are about to purchase to make sure that it is the right fit. We ask that you make yourself available to view the property promptly as most of the vendors are looking for a quick sale and require speed and certainty.
5. After viewing the property, we will discuss your feedback. You decide whether you wish to proceed with the purchase/ rental.
6. If you wish to proceed, that’s fantastic. We will send you a Purchase Agreement and request some basic information: Full name and address of the buyer, proof of I.D, address, and solicitor details etc.
7. If you do not wish to proceed, that’s ok too. We will refund 100% of your Finders Fee. You email [email protected], and we will ensure a full refund within 48 hours of your email.
1. Upload Your Property to our Portal
After you have created your User Account, you can proceed to upload your property deals.
2. Assessing your deal
One of our Support Team will review and assess your property and will call you to finalise the details if required.
For us to assess and publish your property, you will need to upload:
Full AddressPictures of the propertyFloorplansVideos if availableComparables of similar properties sold in the area and for saleRental comparables
If we are happy with everything, we will publish your property live on our site for waiting buyers to access.
3. Prospective Buyer
As soon as your listing is live, our buyers will be able to view the property details and contact us to reserve your property. Our Support Team will speak with the buyer to formally reserve the property and arrange a viewing. We will liaise with you to fix the most convenient time with the vendor for viewing. There is a better prospect of agreeing on a sale if the buyer views the property quickly, so we ask that you are flexible & prompt with the viewing arrangements.
4. Completing Your Sale
Once the buyer has agreed to purchase your property, our team will manage the process until completion. We are available to assist with all matters to get the deal closed as quickly as possible.
We are available by email: [email protected].
We are transparent about our fees, and we split the Finders Fee on a 50/50 basis on properties sold.