Substantial Detached Office Building
Versatile accommodation with potential for alternative uses
subject to any necessary planning consents.
NIA 652.36sq.m. (7,019.4sq.ft.)
Freehold Offers Over £250,000
Development potential for:
10 x 2 Bed Flats (70-80sq/m)
and 5 x 1 Bed Flats (50 sq/m)
Total GDV circa 1.375M
The property has prominent main road frontage on a
busy arterial road into the tow n centre close to the inner
ring road and within approximately 15 minutes walking
distance of all town centre amenities.
Substantial detached brick built property with
predominantly pitched tiled roofs constructed circa
1930s with front and rear entrances and parking directly
to the rear of the building for 6 cars. The building
incorporates night storage heating, secondary double
glazing, offices have suspended ceilings. There is dado
trunking for datacoms and air conditioning units.
The accommodation offers versatile uses with the lower
ground floor accommodation potentially being suitable
for small workshop/storage use.
- Polam Hall School (0.82 mi)1 reviews
- Queen Elizabeth Sixth Form College (0.61 mi)5 reviews
- The Tiffany School of Dance (0.29 mi)1 reviews
- Darlington Memorial Hospital (0.58 mi)1 reviews
- James Cook University Hospital (13.62 mi)6 reviews
- University Hospital of North Durham (17.89 mi)2 reviews